Conditions of use – TKSimplex Canada (tksimplex.ca)
You acknowledge and agree that:
a.) Although we strive to provide the most up-to-date information regarding our products and services on this website, and other information about our business, we do not guarantee the accuracy, effectiveness or suitability of any information contained in this website. Each person assumes full responsibility and risk arising from the use of this website. The information is presented “AS IS” and this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. TKSimplex Canada reserves the right to add, delete or modify any information at any time without notice.
b.) TKSimplex Canada
- does not represent or warrant in any way the information or content displayed on this website.
- is not responsible for any representation or warranty, express or implied, created legally, by contract or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title or special legal use.
- in no event will TKSimplex Canada be liable for damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special damages (including lost profits) or direct or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the existence or use of this website and/or arising from the information or content displayed on this website, regardless of whether TKSimplex Canada has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
c.) TKSimplex Canada
- is not responsible for and provides no guarantee of any kind on the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and relevance of any information or content from third parties, including hypertext links going to or from third-party sites.
- will not edit, censor, or otherwise control any content provided by third parties on any bulletin board, chat or other forums of a similar nature posted on its website. Such information should therefore be considered suspicious and is not approved by TKSimplex Canada.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
a.) By using this website, you agree not to disrupt or intercept electronic information posted on this website or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security measures on our website, and to comply with all local, provincial, state, federal and international laws and regulations.
The information, documents, related images, and videos published on this website (the “Information”) are the exclusive property of TKSimplex Canada, with the exception of information provided by third party providers. Use of this Information is permitted, provided that (1) the above copyright notice appears in all copies, (2) the use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use; (3) the Information is not modified in any way, and (4) no graphics on this website are used separately from the accompanying text. TKSimplex Canada is not responsible for the content provided by third-party providers, and it is prohibited to distribute this material without the permission of the copyright owner. Except as authorized herein, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person with respect to any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of TKSimplex Canada.
It is prohibited to use any trademark, trade names, visual aspects and commercial products of TKSimplex Canada from this website without the prior written authorization of TKSimplex Canada except to identify the products or services of the business.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
You acknowledge and agree that when you submit your personal information to TKSimplex Canada although TKSimplex Canada has security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access or interception, there is no absolute guarantee of security. in the unlikely event of an interception or unauthorized access despite our efforts, TKSimplex Canada will not be liable for such interceptions or unauthorized access, nor direct, indirect, special, or incidental damages (including loss of profits) suffered by a customer or user, even if TKSimplex Canada has been informed of the possibility of such damages. TKSimplex Canada does not warrant, expressly or implied, that information provided by a customer will be safe from interception or unauthorized access and provides no implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their passwords (should this be applicable at some future date).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TKSimplex Canada assumes no responsibility for the material, information and opinions provided, published, or otherwise available through this website. You are responsible for the associated risks if you rely on the material, information, and opinions. TKSimplex Canada will not be responsible for any personal or material damage resulting from the use of this website or resulting from the content of the site.