This page is the portal to the presses manufactured by ENERPAC and SIMPLEX. These presses are available in 10 to 200 ton capacities and do not rely on “bolt together” construction for strength; instead the H-Frames employ a double pinned, heavy duty welded construction. This construction provides a frame that is rigid and provides an extra margin of safety for any job in your work shop. You can also custom build your press by ordering the press without a pump, and ordering any ENERPAC or SIMPLEX pump & pump mounting kit separately to meet your requirements. Many presses are in stock at our Ville St. Laurent warehouse.
ENERPAC and SIMPLEX offers 2 different configurations:
Bench Top Presses
- Adjustable bed & movable work head for maximum flexibility.
- Large daylight.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Wide variety of power sources.
- 10 ton and 15 ton capacity.
- 10 Inch stroke.
H Frame Presses
- Single or double acting models available.
- Large daylight with open sides for easy loading.
- Heavy duty welded construction.
- Rigid frame under full load.
- Movable work head for maximum versatility.
- Adjustable work bed.
- Includes tonnage gauge.
- IES and IED Series comes with pendant control.
- Capacity from 10 ton to >200 ton.
- Min. Height 53 inch to 78 inch.
Click here to view the complete catalogs featuring the full range of presses along with detailed specifications provided by ENERPAC and SIMPLEX.
Call us at 514.731.4893 for further information or to confirm in-stock availability and Canadian pricing. Questions and requests for Quotations should be submitted by email via the Contact Us webpage.