Industrial Air Bags
TK Simplex offers industrial air bags and accessories in a variety of sizes and tonnages. Thin, powerful & lightweight, Simplex Air Bags are the answer to the toughest industrial applications. Starting with a minimum height of 1.1”, Simplex lifting bags offer high capacity for clearances too small for most conventional jacks. They are ideal for use in railroads, construction, mining, shipyards and industrial applications that require safe, reliable lifting, spreading, bending or pushing. Many of these industrial air bags are available in stock at our St. Laurent warehouse.
- Simplex air bags will fit into the tightest areas with collapsed heights of 1.1″ to 1.2″.
- Models include 2 ply Kevlar with neoprene.
- Serrated lifting surface on each side of the air bag helps prevent load slippage.
- Bright “X” is molded into each bag for easy center point placement.
- Light weight makes the Simplex air bag easy to set up.
- Simplex air bags operate on standard shop air up to 116 psi.
Click here or on the image to view the complete range of industrial air bags along with detailed specifications provided by the TK Simplex USA website. The page will open in a fresh window.
Call us at 514.731.4893 for further information or to confirm in-stock availability and Canadian pricing. Questions and requests for Quotations should be submitted by email via the Contact Us webpage.