TK Simplex offers a wide variety of hydraulic torque wrenches available in either a square drive or low clearance design. These tools are the most versatile in the business.
Torque wrench pumps are also available in both electric and air power. Simplex electric pumps are smooth running, continuous duty pumps with permanent magnet motors that will start and run under full load on as little as 60VAC.
Optional attachments and accessories are available to complement both style wrenches.
- Slim nose radius for tight spaces.
- Wide choice of links available in .06″ increments.
- Quick and easy interchangeable links requiring no tools.
- Several optional accessories available such as hex reducers, hex to square drive adaptors and reaction arms.
- Incorporates a push through drive in the .75″, 1″ and 1.5″ models, eliminating pulling the drive out to change drive direction.
- Ability to react off the wrench body for close quarter applications.
- No reaction pawl eliminates tool lockup.
- Several optional accessories available such as Alco Reaction Arms, extensions and sockets.
Torque Series Bolting Pumps
- All Simplex bolting pumps are configured specifically for bolting applications.
- Each “turnkey” power pump includes polarized couplers, external adjustable relief valve, pump mounted gauge and optional multi-port manifold for multiple tools.
Torque Series Hoses
- Thermo-plastic, banded together, color coded and polarized for plug and play operation.
- Lengths available in 15, 20 and 40 feet.
- Each bolting hose has a 4:1 safety factor.
Click here or on the image to view the complete range of bolting products along with detailed specifications provided by the TK Simplex USA website. The page will open in a fresh window.
Call us at 514.731.4893 for further information or to confirm in-stock availability and Canadian pricing. Questions and requests for Quotations should be submitted by email via the Contact Us webpage.